First and foremost, we need your prayers:
- for calm and courage in uncertainty
- for our clients who already have stress and strain in their lives
- for kindness and compassion at a time when community ties are challenged
You can also pray with us by following this link to Prayer for a Pandemic by Cameron Bellm
Please continue your support of our mission. We know that the most effective support you can offer is a financial contribution You can donate here.
Please stay in touch by:
- Following us on social media (links at the top of this page)
- Signing up for our newsletter this newsletter (link at the bottom of this page)
- Sharing our mission with your friends
We know there will be tremendous rebuilding necessary after the social and economic disruption of COVID-19. We will not be able to do that without you – thank you for your support and we will see you soon.