Individual volunteers typically come in during the week (Monday to Friday) while Saturday volunteer opportunities are for groups.
We are delighted that many of our individual volunteers serve regularly – typically every week.
- Do you have flexibility at the start of your work day? Could you help serve breakfast to our guests as men arrive for the Day Program?
- If you live or work locally, perhaps you could join our Midday Meal Service Team on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.
- Could you be the Bringer of Bread? The Prince of Produce? The Mistress of the Meat? We need help each morning in our Food Pantry.
- If you have strong computer skills and morning availability, perhaps you could serve in our Computer Lab.
- And we always need help in the Kitchen – most of our kitchen volunteers help us for 2-3 hours between first thing in the morning and early afternoon.
We provide orientation, the opportunity to get to know fellow regular volunteers, and the blessing of community with the men and families we serve.